Layout Image

Alcohol at Your Event

When you choose to have alcohol at your event, you must contact the Indiana State Excise Police in Vincennes at (812) 882-1292.  They will instruct you on state laws regarding alcohol. We will enclose a application for the permit in your lease packet.

If you are required to obtain an alcohol permit, please retain this permit in your possession until your event takes place.  At that time, it is your responsibility to post the necessary alcohol permit wherever you choose to place the alcohol at your event.

If you have any questions, please visit or contact the Vanderburgh 4-H Center Office.

Vanderburgh Center 4-H Concerts

4-H Center Celebrations

Vanderburgh 4-H Center
201 E. Boonville-New Harmony Road
Evansville, IN 47725
(812) 867-6217  FAX (812) 867-9644

Office hours:
Mon – Fri. 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sat. – By Appointment Only