The 4-H Center campgrounds are located on private property in Evansville, Indiana.
To ensure you and our other guests have a pleasant stay we ask all campers to comply with the following rules:
- Reservations are made only three weeks in advance of your visit and must be paid in full at time of reservation for up to 1 month stay. Camp rental fees are to be paid upon time of reservation.
- 1 camper per site.2 people per camper unless cleared by the office. Only two (2) vehicles per campsite are allowed. Check out time is 2:00 p.m.
- Vehicles must be parked in Campsite spaces. DO NOT block adjacent sites or roadways. No working on vehicles on the campgrounds or on 4-H property. No unlicensed vehicles or vehicles that are not used (no storing of vehicles).
- No sewage or gray water from campers or recreational vehicles shall be disposed of on the premises of the facility except at the sewage disposal site. A sewer hose or an airtight seal must be used during sewer or gray water disposal. Dump station is located near shower house.
- Quiet time BEGINS at 11:00 p.m.NO visitors after 11:00 p.m. (local time) Generator must be SHUT OFF at 11:00 p.m.
- Camping shall be restricted to the designated area ONLY unless prior authorization is received in advance from 4-HCenter Management. No outside camping guests allowed.
- Campers must keep their sites clean and must dispose of refuse in the dumpsters provided.
- Outside freezers or refrigerators are not permitted.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times or otherwise restrained. No pets allowed to be restrained outside without the owner also present outside. All pets must have current inoculations for rabies as prescribed by the Camper’s state of residence. No pets in any public buildings. YOU MUST CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR PETS!
- No horses, rollerblades, roller-skates, skateboards, or unauthorized motorized recreational vehicles (4wheelers, golf carts, scooters, etc.) allowed in the Campground.
- No hunting, scouting, or trapping.
- No swimming in lake.
- Alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, firearms, and fireworks are NOT permitted on the facility without permits and authorization. Any violations will be enforced by local law enforcement.
- There shall NOT be any type of structure built or placed on the Campground premises without permission from the4-H Center office. This includes, but is not limited to dining flies, canvas structures, fences, tents, storage areas or any other structure.
- Any vehicle, boat, motorcycle, etc. around your Camp Site shall be secured to avoid any type of danger to employees or other park visitors.
- Call 9-1-1 to report accidents, disturbances or theft immediately and make report to the 4-H Center Office.
- Do not leave unattended wash in the washers & dryers.
- The 4-H Center is a private facility that maintains the right to refuse camping privileges to anyone at our discretion
- Abusive language, threats or physical violence directed to another camper or to an employee of the 4-H Center is not permitted and is means for immediate eviction and permanent expulsion of campgrounds.
These rules are subject to change at any time by the 4-H Center management. The Vanderburgh 4-H Center reserves the right to remove personal property if these policies are violated. I also acknowledge that certain risks are involved in renting a camping space. Therefore, as a prerequisite for the Vanderburgh 4-H Center to allow me to rent a camping space, I herby release the Vanderburgh 4-HCenter, its officers, employees, and all other individuals associated with the Vanderburgh 4-H Center from all claims of liability resulting from any nature other than the sole negligence of the Vanderburgh 4-H Center resulting from renting a camping space.